We are looking to hire Bar & Front Desk Operator for our studio at Calea Floreasca.
About the Role
The Bar & Front Desk Operator plays a crucial part in our customer’s experience.
He/she will be the face of BEAT45 to our customers, being an amazing host and providing excel- lent customer support.
In this role, you will welcome our customers, provide customer support and employ our reception and bar. If you’re an entrepreneur at heart, a hustler and have a hands-on mentality with superb execution & communication skills, then the Front Desk Operator role is the right fit for you. The Bar & Front Desk Operator works in close collaboration with the management on daily business needs. Apply for the role by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You’ll Do
• In this role, you will welcome our customers, provide customer support and employ our reception and bar.
○ Marketing and customer support: You will work to attract, convert, engage and retain customers and provide support to our customers in our studio. This requires a commitment to operational excellence, a deep understanding of customers’ life cycle, the capacity of out-of-the-box thinking, and a customer-centric mindset.
○ This role also calls for highly adaptable profiles that are keen to tackle different issues and will demonstrate ability to push new initiatives and positively challenge the existing.
○ Verbal communication: you are comfortable to engage with customers and potential customers face to face.
○ You will manage our reception, making sure every customer is served properly when they arrive at our studio. You will show around new customers, introduce them to trainers, answer questions and handle complaints.
○ You will manage our bar. You sell, prepare and serve the best smoothies, juices and drinks and keep our bar stocked and clean. Inventory management and quality control are key in this role.
What you’ll need
• Strong communication skills
• Be enthusiastic and energetic
• Have a structured approach to problem-solving
• Ability to work independently, identify challenges and propose solutions
• Multi-tasking. You are great at multi-tasking and executing simultaneous projects and activities without compromising on quality.
• Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment (be an owner)
• Customer support exposure (preferred but not required)
• Business curiosity. You love to learn and constantly seek ways to improve your understanding of the business and the tools you use. You share your learnings with our team and encourage others (and yourself) to take on new opportunities for further development
Great team player
• Affinity with fitness and working out
• Fluency in Romanian & English
What you’ll get
Next to free classes at our amazing gym, you’ll receive a competitive salary, flexible working hours and can participate in a great bonus program. You will be part of a tight and enthusiastic team and get the opportunity to grow in your role and take on new responsibilities fast.
BEAT45 is a unique boutique fitness studio that offers full body group workouts based on High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). Our classes are immersive. We take our customers along on a fun, 45 minute workout filled with the best beats and cool light effects. You’ll come out sore but smiling. We have the best trainers and our studio is designed by an award winning architect.